Friday, April 11, 2008

Tax Season is OVER!

For me, at least. Sadly, there are others that are still stuck with the heavy workload.

Even though I finish my various client's books by March 15, which is when corporate income taxes are due, I still had my own tax stuff to compile, nit pick, and take to my CPA to process. I am happy to say that we're getting money back!

With that heavy load off my back, I look forward to posting more frequently and having more quality posts as well. But, as we all know, quality is relative. So, we'll see. ;p

I do have 4 weeks left in classes for this semester, however I am not going to take classes this summer. I decided that I need to get some organizational measures in place so that next year, gathering my tax stuff, etc. will be more streamlined and expedient.

No comments: