Monday, April 14, 2008

Those Baby Crocs are gonna get HUGE

If Old Man Barlo doesn't send me to fish them up more often!

In the three weeks since patch 2.4 has gone live, our server has only offered the Crocolisks in the City quest twice!

Now, I don't know anything about Crocolisks life cycles or how long it takes for a baby croc to mature, but I can't help but feel that Old Man Barlo is playing some sort of evil experiment here. I realize that Orgrimmar doesn't have a plethera of children running and playing about, but Stormwind does! And, although I tend to dislike the Alliance as that's what Hordies are supposed to do, I'm certainly not into the painful death that the jaws and teeth of a mature crocolisk can do to children!

So, lets cry out to save the children! Yes! That's it! This is all about saving the children and has nothing to do with me wanting a new pet! Give us the Crocolisks in the City quest more often!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey FB, I wanted to stop in an let you know I'm back on a semi-limited basis. I couldn't find an email anywhere so I figured I'd leave a quick comment. It seems there's a lot I've missed out on and it's only been one patch! I'll have to go home and start fishing immediately :)