Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guild Kill Videos

We recently had an influx of members from the guild Tribunal who all seem to be fitting in nicely with the guild.  :)  Similar goals, personalities, etc...you know, all those things that help make two groups of people click together nicely and become one group of people fairly quickly.

Anyway, one of our new members, Bogwraith, who is a pretty awesome Arcane/Ice Mage, has been making videos of our boss kills.  So, I thought I'd share them with you all (with permission, of course!). 

Magtheridon's Liar

In this video, you get to see me tanking.  You also get to see Bog's pet turtle, Speedy, Aquenzi's pet frog, Morela's firefly, and Bithan's Dark Whelpling and I think I saw Peanut, Mini Wing, and a Worg pup!  This is important commentary...you know you wanted to know.  :)

 

Serpent Shrine Cavern

Hydross

In this video, we have Maul and Lung tanking Hydross and you see me every once in a while tanking the adds.  I'm on the front right add.  We assign them as front/back and left/right after ummm...well...a wee bit of an issue.  I know you're waiting for my list of who has what pets out, but as Bog's camera was way far out and the resolution isn't real good, it was hard to see (we don't discuss how old I am).  I did see Bog's trusty companion, Speedy and, I think, Mini Wing again, but that was all I could make out.

 

The Lurker Below

Maulmorr is tanking...I think...he's so far away it's hard to tell.  I didn't see that either Bog or the hunter next to him had little pets out.  We'll have to have 'talks' with them.  If you want to try to find me, you'll have to squint and look to the left side of the video...I'm the wee cat.

 

Leotheras the Blind

In this video, you get to see Bog die towards the end.  :(  You'll also see me as the cat hopping around trying to stay out of the whirlwind so I don't suffer a similar fate as him.  I was able to make out Aquenzi's frog and a few other pets but, again, the camera was too far out.

 

Tempest Keep: The Eye

Void Reaver

In this video, you get to watch Bog run around and open his inventory bags a bazillion times.  Bog, go download Tbags and Auto bar please.  ;p  It also grieves me to say that I saw no pets.  How are we even downing these bosses without sufficient pet presence?

 

High Astromancer Solarian

Maulmorr, Slashappy, and Lung are our tanks.  I'm running around all cat like with my Phoenix Hatchling.  Other pets I see are Speedy, Dark Whelpling, Clockwork Robot, Great Horned Owl, and, I think, a frog...better than the last video, but not nearly enough.

 

Mount Hyjal

Rage Winterchill

Maulmorr is, once again, our tank for this video.  If you pay attention, about half-way through you'll see me run across the screen from right to left and rez someone.  The true stars of this video were Speedy, White Kitten, Mini Wing, Dark Whelpling, and about 4 or 5 Mojo's.

 

In the future, I'll post videos as he makes them rather than bombarding you with so many at one time.  Hopefully, by then, he'll have AutoBar and/or Tbags and, more importantly, a better resolution so I might take 'pet roll' more accurately.  ;p

No comments: