Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy Time of Year

I just thought I'd let you know that we're approaching my busy time of year. I do accounting and all my clients are on a fiscal calendar year. So, January will be spent closing the books for all my clients as well as getting out 1099's, 1096's, Sales Tax reports, etc.

Bleh.

I will try to post as much as I can, but it most likely will not be very consistent or with lots of uber analysis...or even un-uber analysis, etc. I will probably just post 'story' type posts about what I'm up to as those are usually quick and easy to churn out and save the more informative and, therefore, more time consuming, stuff for February when things slow down.

I'd also like to thank you all for reading and commenting on my blog. I've really enjoyed blogging and look forward to being able to avidly blog again in a month or so. Please be patient and don't give up on me!

No comments: