Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Pictures!

I had a good Christmas! I got lots of pets and toys, including the awsome dragon kite! So, I'm going to try to post pictures for you all to see.

I'll first post pictures of the pets Pk and Hags gave me which I told you about a few weeks ago.

Here is me with my Snowman that Hags gave me.










Here is the Firefly Pk gave me along with the Yeti that Great Father Winter gave me. Also, Zen gave me a Yeti he made with his own two virtual hands!













Than Balrokk gave me an Azure Whelpling that he farmed for all by himself!












And then of course, the Rock 'em Sock 'em Robot from under the tree!










Then my wonderful hubby gave me the Paper Airplane Manual card from The Trading Card Game loot cards. Here are a couple of pictures of me throwing my airplane around. You can see it in the upper left corner.





















And now, for my favorite gift of all and from my favorite hubby! The Dragon Kite which came from a loot card as well. This picture is the green kite.












Each time you bring it out, it has an equal chance to be green, blue, or red. Here is the blue version.














And now for the red version of the dragon kite.













The kite also gets struck by electricity...which travels down the string and electifies me...every now and then, but unfortunately, it shorted out my camera when I tried to take the picture of that. ;p

No comments: