Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday(s) of choice! Whatever you celebrate I hope you all enjoy the spirit of it as well as the joy from giving rather than just receiving. :)

I had fun this year giving out a plethora of pets to my guildies. I think I bought, wrapped, and mailed close to 200 various kittens, cats, moths, owls, parrots, bunnies, prairie dogs, and dragonhawks to my guildmates. I suppose it may seem a bit crazy to some, but it had to be done. :D

If you're on Detheroc server and want a pet, send me an in game mail and I'll be sure to get you one!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Sellia said...

Merry Christams ! =)

TheBigBearButt said...

Merry Christmas Mooire, and may you ahve enjoye4d rocket blasting with your new pet on Christmas morning!