Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hallow's End Begins!

So, today is the start of Hallow's End and I'm excited! My main focus will be on acquiring my little Sinister Squashling buddy. He's just too cute for words! Sinisterly cute, that is. ;)

I'm not real interested in the flying brooms. Maybe once I see one in action, I'll change my mind. Or, if I didn't have insta cast flight form, I'd be more into collecting mounts. Or, if I didn't have 20+ non-combat pets snoozing in my bank and packs, it might appeal to me more...but for now, I'll stick with my pet collecting obsession. :D

The Hallow's End costumes interest me as well. Although I'm not real sure how much time and effort I will expend on those. It irritates me that after consuming the Savory Deviate Delight, if I switch form, my transformation buffs goes away...and when is a Druid not switching form? I'm assuming the costumes will do the same. If anyone knows differently, let me know!

For those that want more information on the quests and items available, Mortal Ken has an excellent write up available.

For now, I'll be pestering my hubby with a barrage of IM's until he decides to leave work, come home, and spend the evening in the Scarlet Monastery Graveyard with me. :D

1 comment:

Kitchen Kara said...

Hi thanks for shaaring this